The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) developed a new state long-range transportation plan - named the Michigan Mobility 2045 Plan (MM2045) - that will establish a vision and priorities for transportation in Michigan over the next 25 years.
MM2045 Plan development began in May 2019 and concluded in July 2021, with a public comment period through the month of August 2021, and final Plan adoption in November 2021.
- MM2045 Compliant Plan
- MM2045 Executive Summary
- MM2045 Public and Stakeholder Participation Report
- MM2045 State Rail Plan Supplement
- MM2045 Statewide Transit Strategy Report
- MM2045 Federal Compliance Matrices
- MM2045 Strategic Multimodal Corridors Report
- MM2045 System Performance Report
MM2045 Active Transportation Plan: A Bold Vision
*Appendix available upon request.
- MM2045 Active Transportation Plan: A Bold Vision - Executive Summary