How to Comment
- The public will be able to view the plan and provide comments on MM 2045 at www.michiganmobility.org. Public comments also can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or shared with MDOT's social media sites at www.facebook.com/michigandot or www.twitter.com/michigandot.
- For the disabled or accessibility needs, please call 517-335-4381.
- While the MM 2045 website is ADA-compliant, we are working through issues with the Metroquest survey. In the meantime, those with disabilities or accessibility needs can call 517-335-4381 for special accommodations to best meet their needs.
- The printed and online versions of the MetroQuest survey will be available to the public in ADA formats during public meetings and upon request.
- A PDF version of the online Metroquest survey also is posted on the MM 2045 website to accommodate those with disabilities.
- Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request.
- MDOT's public involvement and hearings officer can also work with requestors to complete the survey over the telephone.
Printed surveys and typed or written comments can be sent via U.S. Mail, to:Anita Richardson
Michigan Mobility 2045
Michigan Department of Transportation
Van Wagoner Transportation Building
425 West Ottawa St.
P.O. Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909
Or emailed to:email@example.com